Tuesday 26 June 2012

Music bit - Lawson



Okay so one of my latest new loves in the Music world is Lawson! All I can say is WOW they stormed the chats with 'When she was mine' released on May 27th 2012, on May 28th they got to 5 on the Itunes charts with only one day of being released and to make that day a little bit better, later that day they then carried on to got up another spot to number 4! The Band has 4 members Andy, Adam, Joel and Ryan all I can say is that they are all gawgous!
So far their biggest gig was at the Capital Summertime Ball at Wembley stadium on the 9th of June 2012, I have to say the fan that I am they were amazing! That was infront of 80,000 screaming people..how did they do It, I will never understand!
Their latest song is 'Taking Over Me' which is still to be said when it will be released so I will defiantly be keeping my ears and ears open for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment