Sunday 8 July 2012

Beauty Bits-Panda Lips

I was reading Company's last issues and saw the panda lips and I've wanted to try them for quite a while...so last night I thought I would give it ago.
 First you cover your lips in some white lipstick(brand of your choice) apply has you would lipstick normally. Try and cover your lips as evenly as possible to make your lips all the same shade of white.
Next, with black liquid eyeliner draw on your lips two small black circles just either side of the middle of your top lip.
 Then, on the middle of your top lip draw a small black square with the black liquid eyeliner.
Finally, on the top line of your top lip draw two semi circles either side of the panda eyes, once again with the black eyeliner. 
-This is my attempt I know it isn't the best..so if you think you can do it better than me have a go at it and send me your pictures on my email, If I get enough pictures from people I might do a post on my best pictures I get and if you have a blog put your blog link next to your picture. Also if there are any other lips designs anyone can do or want me to have a go at send me some pictures of them as well. That's all from me today...Love Yous:) xox

2 comments:

  1. aww thank you..dont forget to send me a picture if you try it :( xox

    ReplyDelete