Tuesday 3 July 2012

'Shout' Out

I think I'm going to start a new piece on my blog and it is called 'Shout' out, its where I am going to talk about whats in this months Shout Magazine. This is going to be my tester piece just too see how it goes and it would be really helpful if the people who read my blog give me some feedback to see what you thought of it and/or how I can improve or add to it.
I get some of my post ideas from it, but I do adapt my posts from the articles in my own way so I am not copying Shout because at the end of the day fashion and beauty is about you, how you look is completely up to you,how you feel and even your personality.
This months cover girl is the fabulously sexy seno'Rita Ora! I love Rita because her fashion sense is wild and powerful just like her.
The lovely lady gets a whole 3 page spread on her fashion and beauty, considering she is only 21 years old she is a style icon to thousands and a musical inspiration to even more!...
...and differently my 'most wanted' an interview with non other than the amazingly sexy and gawgous The Wanted! They talk about there success in America, embarrassing moments and their new song Chasing the sun(buy here Chasing The Sun which is being used in Ice Age 4: Continental Drift, for all of there answers I guess you will just have to buy Shout!...
...My favorite thing in shout recently is 'Big Dream' its a campaign were shout writers encourage you to not just dream big but to follow those dreams too, they give tips on confidence, positive thinking and real-life stories of people who made their dreams reality and are loving it!

Feedback would be amazing..Love yous (: xox

No comments:

Post a Comment