Tuesday 20 March 2012

Fashion Time - Prints






 

          One thing in the fashion world at the moment that I haven't been too sure on are prints like floral prints, because they are quite a daring style to pull off. You can either look amazing in it or you could go completely the wrong way. 








This is quite a old picture of Rihanna but as usual she looks stunning, and just as it happens her look at come back and is hotter than ever for the summer of 2012!









This playsuit  from Topshop is so cute! It inspired me to use some prints in different ways.





















This is my personal favourite because its one for the more curvy girls, because of the brown belt will pull u in at the skinniest part of your waist. 












I know all of my posts aren't very long but I thought if I did smaller post then I could do them more frequently and do more subjects. If there are any styles I haven't done and anyone wants to suggest anything please either leave a comment on any of my posts or email me at emilliewillcocks@hotmail.co.uk.























No comments:

Post a Comment