Thursday 26 April 2012

Fashion Time - Beach

Sorry I haven't posted in a while it is because I am now back at school so I will try and do as many posts as I can. Anyway its getting closer and closer to summer and I know most people will be flying to the sun so will need to start thinking about what they are going to wear on the beach! So I am going yo show you some of my favorites and some that my friends have recommended to me.












My first one is boutique pink spot bikini - Newlook £17.99


















My second one is a floral bikini recommended by my best friend Lucie Knights - Topshop £28.00

















This cute bikini is a Boutique black and white bikini - Newlook £19.99

For you all that don't like showing your body here are a few swimsuits for you.











This Kelly Brook spotty floral costume is sweet - Newlook £22.99 















Dotty Swimsuit - Newlook £21.99








No comments:

Post a Comment