Friday 6 April 2012

Wear It Right - Summer

          This is my first Photoshoot, it was really fun to do. I did it with the beautiful Emma Large! She is amazing to work with because she always has a smile no matter how cold it is outside when i make her do still shots.



I went shopping with Emma to get this because we had two parties in a row that weekend and she wanted a new top - Newlook £12.99










I was with Emma when she got these as well because my mum took me and her to Westfield - Dorothy Perkins £29.99









These are my shoes there isn't really a story to go with these except I needed some shoes for my holiday in Ibiza this year - Office £9.99









And the final look is... very summery and simple it didn't take me a lot of time to think of this style because I told Emma to wear what she is comfortable in, then i designed the style around her. I curled her hair loosely to give it the scrunchy look when i plaited her fringe and clipped it up with some grips, and added a flower just for a hint of spring.   






















No comments:

Post a Comment