Wednesday 25 July 2012

Spa Find & Spa Magik...

...So last week I was on my twitter (@EmilliesWorld12) when I saw a tweet from a lovely lady called Kelly Long (@MrsKellyLong) asking if anyone was interested in having some samples of her skincare bands Spa Find and Spa Magik, so I thought I would contact her and give it ago.

This is the box of samples I got sent from Spa Find and Spa Magik in here I got:
  • A box of three small bottles of Calmit Extract - Spa Find
  • A sachet of Salt Brushing - Spa Magik
  • A sachet of Hair Magic Serum - Spa Magik
  • A sachet of Mineral Shampoo - Spa Magik
This was just the intro so what I'm going to do is use all of the products of the time period of a week and keep you all updated on what I think of these brands.
Love Yous:) xox

No comments:

Post a Comment