Monday 1 July 2013

I'm Sorry..

Recently I have been lazy and I haven't had the patience or the time to do any blog work at all. But since my absence I have realized how much I have missed blogging and how much I actual love talking about fashion. So from this post on wards I am going to try and post at least once a week, or more. If I am honest I mainly stopped because I didn't think anyone used, read/ liked my blog so I had no inspiration to keep on posting. But I have decided that I don't really mind if no one likes my blog, because I enjoy writing it and looking at other peoples blogs too..and I think that everyone should pursue what they love doing in life, even if they get negative feedback from others, it just makes me want to try even hard to prove everyone who doubted me wrong.
Love Emillie xox  

No comments:

Post a Comment