Wednesday 18 July 2012

Beauty Bits - Nail Art

Hello my beauts, thanks to this and previous issues of 'Company' magazine I've been both fascinated and inspired but one of their beauty pieces on summer nail art, It shows you how to do various different nail art designs step by step. 
This Months Company
Anyway back to me...so last weekend I went a little bit mad in Boots and bought a box of 200 clear nails priced at £8.70 (which I thought was very good because you can normally buy 1 set of fake nails for around £6-£7 EACH!)
To do nail art it does help if you have some nail art pens..so I went for the recommend brand Models Own, it comes with a thin brush for lines and waves and a pointed pen for any lettering or small detailed designs. I bought it in a neon pink colour and a black.
 and these are a few of mine and my friend Emma's first attempts at nail art(don't laugh)....
Let me know what you think,If you have any tips for me(as you can see, I suck at it!) and also if you want to show me any of your designs!
Love Yous:)xox

No comments:

Post a Comment