Wednesday 18 July 2012

Beauty Bit - New Mascara

I ran out of Mascara the other day so when I went shopping I thought I would try out a new mascara...so I bought L'OREAL PARIS mega volume collaege 24 hour.
The Mascara its self is actually very good to add volume to your lashes, the consistency is watery and quite runny, but it makes it easy to apply to your eye lashes and get a better over all coverage. As you can see in the picture below it does make your eye lashes very long and most of my lashes are covered thanks to a good wand.
 One bad point I would give about this product is that it makes you eye lashes quite gappy and clumped together. Another one would be because it is quite watery don't go touching your eye lashes soon after applying because it takes a while to dry and you will just clump it up and get it over your fingers.
The wand on the mascara is very good, it has lots of thin bristles to help get a overall coverage. The pointed end at the end of the wand is very good to get into the very corner of your eyes and also your bottom lashes, to make sure that every lash is covered.
Love Yous :)xox

No comments:

Post a Comment