Monday 9 July 2012

Fashion Time - Latest adds to my wardrobe

The latest additions to my wardrobe are my last buys for Ibiza! its a sad moment when you cant use the excuse 'I need this for my hols' anymore but oh well..there are still birthdays and christmas'. Anyway back to my buys the thing that is in for summer 2012 is dipped hem dresses or 'mullet dress' if you read my blog you would of seen my post before on dipped hem dresses. I've been looking for quite a while for a perfect dress, so when I went shopping with my mum we came across a shop called 'Funk Rock' I've been in there a few times bout haven't bought anything from there but I have always liked the clothes in there.  
The first dress I got was:




Its an all cream dress which comes just before my knees at the front and just before the floor at the back..I had to be careful with what long dresses I buy because some of them are a bit too long for me.
- I love this dress because it fits really nicely, the waistband sits just above my hips.
- The only thing I think what would make this dress better is if the top half was a little thicker because it is quite see-through.














The next dress:



Is a peachy/purple dress..it stops just before my knees and flows out either side of my legs(the image doesn't really show it though) 
- I love this dress because it has a really pretty back on it, it has platted gold rope hanging from shoulder to shoulder.
- One thing I would change is I would want to make it a little shorter. 














Short Post Today..Sorry..Love Yous :) xox

1 comment:

  1. Hiya Emily :)
    I'd just like to apologise for being a bit rude last Friday, I heard that you want to stop blogging, you really shouldn't cause your blog isn't that bad :), just a few tweaks and hints and tips and it'll be like the best blog evveeerrr!!! Get my pin off someone and bbm me, I'd love to give you some hints and tips! :) x

    ReplyDelete