Sunday 25 March 2012

Fashion Time - Lets Get Shorty

          One thing I love all year round are shorts, not sure why but I always have and always will. The best thing about them you can wear them all year round eg. In the winter wear them with either knitted tights, patterned tights or just plain coloured ones. I normally buy my shorts from topshop but they can get quite pricey, so I will show a few from some other shops as well.
          Shorts are really in for this summer, they are great for walking about, going to the beach or sitting by the pool. So here are some of my best picks.







Perfect for the beach from top shop - moto bleach hotpants £22 










Its all about the prints for me these are a little more expensive Topshop - flag hotpants - £34 










A very sunny colour! These are a little more affordable Topshop - moto denim hotpants £22









These are my top 3 but on the Topshop website there are LOADS! so go on the link at the top of this page to see them and buy some for your self. If anyone has some already please email me a picture and any comments you have on the product. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment