Monday 9 April 2012

Fashion Time - Festivals


          I know before anyone thinks it I am only 13 and I haven't been to a festival, but I do love the style of clothes people wear to them. Sunny or rainy a festival will still go on so you just have to find the perfect outfit and get on with it.  The one thing that can never look wrong at a festival are shorts, if its hot you can wear them on there own but if it is a little chilly you can put a pair of tights on.
          At the moment Topshop have a festival collection which is where I am going to get all of my fashion bits from this post, but all of the bits I will be picking will be in other shops too, you just have to keep your eyes peeled.

My outfit:


Topshop - £32.00





I would say to wear this out fit on day when it was raining the whole of yesterday and the night before but now is baking!! 
New look - 4.99


I like this top because it is plan and simple and not much detail to it so will go with pretty much everything.
*Don't wear it if it is raining all I will say it white does see through when wet.

















Topshop - £26.00




Come on you got to have some Wellieboot action at a festival, It should be made a law.




No comments:

Post a Comment