Sunday 8 April 2012

Music Bit - The Wanted!

          As people may not know I am a HUGE The Wanted fan! I love them so I thought it would be a good place to start for my first music post. For people that may not know who The Wanted are I will do a small fact file on each of them so you know who I am going to talk about.

Fact File



Name:Tom Parker 
Age:23
Birthday: 4/8/88
Home town: Bolton 








Name:Max George
Age:23
Birthday: 6/9/88
Home Town: Manchester 





Name: Siva Kaneswaran
Age:23
Birthday: 16/10/88
Home Town: Ireland










Name: Jay McGuiness 
Age:21
Birthday: 24/7/90
Home Town: Nottingham 








Name: Nathan Sykes
Age:18
Birthday: 18/4/93
Home Town: Gloucester 


          


         Their new single 'Chasing the sun' came out on Thursday 5th April, its first play was at 7:50am on Radio 1, for the whole night before and that morning twitter was live with #chasingthesun and the whole #twfanmily was awake and waiting for The Wanted's first single of 2012. 
          Most of the things they do is to either help or make their fans happy my favorite thing is the whole week is a wanted week! 
#MaxMonday
#TomTuesday
#WantedWednesday
#Thursjay
#FanFriday
#SivaSaturday
#SykesSunday 

At Moment The Wanted are in American but they come back on the 18th!! We all miss our boys, we are going to see them soon though (:

No comments:

Post a Comment