Saturday 7 April 2012

Fashion Time - American Print

          Me and Emma went shopping in St.albans because I owed my mum some money, also because I needed my last few bits for my holiday in Ibiza! The one thing I noticed was everywhere was very big on the American flag print, and if I am honest I fell in Love with it instantly! I bought a few bits as well but I also just took a few pictures of things I didn't but but I still Loved.
          One thing I noticed the American print was on shorts in EVERY shop! I'm a sucker for shorts so it was good news for me, so I bought myself a pair:





These were the pair of shorts that I bought, I have so many different coloured shorts so I thought I would try something different. The American pattern on the front aren't made out of denim they are a different fabric put onto.







I tried on these shorts but they didn't have them in my size so I got the other ones ^. On these ones they American print is actually on the denim , these ones where more high wasted so that's why I went for them.







I also found some American print leggings:









I thought these were really cute but not really my style, so I got a different pair of leggings with the union Jack on because you know got to support team GB this summer.










I found this little sweetie (when I say little I mean little):


I would recommend this sweet cropped top for the beach or to wear with high wasted shorts or skirts.







I fell in Love with these as soon as I saw them:


 I really wanted these shoes!! but I already bought a lot so my mum said maybe next time. See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment