Friday 6 April 2012

Wear It Right - Smart Casual

This is also carrying on from my last post (:




These are Emma's high wasted jeans, I love them because is you aren't the skinniest of people like me its good to hold everything in to give you a nice shape, but Emma doesn't have to worry about stuff like that she is lovely and slim - H&M £9.99










This is my knitted jumper, I got it for Christmas it pretty much goes with everything. It is really comfy and gives you the laid back look with out being scruffy - New look £19.99







This is the overall look very laid back and comfy. You could make this into a party outfit buy adding a pair of heels and some more make up. This is kind of  mine and Emma's styles mushed together.







I Hope you all thought Emma looked as beautiful as I did! Until next time my beauts xox

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING EM!<3
    - only got one post, and a bit confuzzled with what it acc looks like :s xoxox

    ReplyDelete