Wednesday 11 April 2012

Fashion Time - Playsuits

My last post gave me some ideas so I am going to do a post on some of my favorite playsuits I'm going to choose them from Newlook, River Island and Republic.


Republic





Evening - This is the playsuit that I really want for the summer and for parties because in my opinion playsuits are better for partying because then you can jump around until your feet hurt. I would pair this with either skin coloured heels or flats with a cardigan - £22.00













Daytime - This is for going for a walking the sun, I love the colours and the floral pattern. You would pair this with a pair of sandals or pumps.   £25.00











Newlook








Evening - This cute little playsuit is perfect for a party with the girlies or going out for dinner with the family. I would pair this with either wedges or pumps with a small cardigan depending on the weather or your mood. - £19.99 
















Daytime - This little cuite would be perfect for the beach or walking around in the sun. I would wear it with either flip-flops for around the pool or beach or white pumps. - £14.99











River Island






Evening -  This is more of a smart/casual playsuit it is perfect for going out on holiday with your family. I would pair this with either wedges or pumps - £35.00














Daytime- This playsuit would be perfect for the beach or walking around in the sun. I would wear it with either flip-flops for around the pool or beach or white pumps - £17,99


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks (: do u want me to include some clothes from 9-15 in newlook and places like that? xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks (: do u want me to include some clothes from 9-15 in newlook and places like that? xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes please! Places like new look and stuff like that,I'm loving the new dungarees! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete