Friday 13 April 2012

Hair Freaks - Dip Dye

Recently something I have noticed that is quite hot on the celebs is dip dye, for people that may not know what is it it is basically dying the ends of your hair a different colour to the rest of your head like a pink or a blue or you could stay with natural colours like blondes and browns. 
One celebrity which I think has been the most gorgeous with dip dye is Jessie J, she has dip dyes her hair a few times she's done it red,blonde & purple.

       


I have to admit when Jessie J had her purple dip dyed hair extensions thats when I really started to like dip dye. I think the purple really suits her because it looks really nice in her black hair also she has dark eyes so it looks really nice. 


My second favorite was when Jessie J dip dyed her hair blonde this is what I would call a natural dip dye because it is a natural hair colour. 


Finally Jessie J had to have red cause come on its Jessie J she loves to wear something to make her stand out of a crowd.   

Someone else who we all know as stealing lil' old biebs heart...Selena Gomez. She has a little more multi - coloured theme going on with her dip dye, because she is younger than most celebs in the public eye at the moment.












2 comments:

  1. Jessie J's hair is lush! Especially the blonde dip dye. hairtrade.com have dip dyed hair extensions almost identical to Jessie J's - I'm still undecided whether to try dying it myself or go with the already diped dyed extensions though. What do you think?

    Here is the one I've been looking at: dip dye

    I love the blog btw
    Kate :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thank you for the comment, in my opinion I would go with the dip dyed hair extensions 1st and see how they go for a while and ask friends/family for comments and see if you like it your self..then I guess you can decide were to go from there. Emillie x

    ReplyDelete