Sunday 15 April 2012

Shopping Trip

          Today me and my mum went shopping in New look, because I needed to get a few more bits for my holiday before all the nice clothes go. All I can say now it I have officially finished my shopping for Ibiza! I also went into boots because my nail varnish supply is running low and it was 3 for 2 on Barry M so I used some of my money to get me 3 new shades. Anyway lets see what I got...






Once again I couldn't help my self...I bought another playsuit but I have to admit I don't have any other playsuit like this one because it's denim and strapless. I fell in love with the pattern on it as soon as I saw it, at first glance I didn't know how it was going to look because I'm not supper skinny and my hips are quite big. But I love it, it is actually very slimming on me.  Newlook - £24.99
















This crochet top caught my eye straight away because I don't really have anything like it i have lace and stuff like that but nothing like this. I thought when I am on holiday if I put a white vest top underneath it and wear a pair of shorts with it, it would look really nice if we were going out for dinner some where. Newlook - £19.99














I know I have quite a lot of Aztec print clothes but the one thing that made me want to get this what it isn't what I would call the normal Aztec print, also pink is my favorite colour so I couldn't help my self. Newlook - £19.99


















All I can say to this I love the festival look so I thought If I couldn't go to a festival I would take the look to Ibiza with me. I would wear this when my hair is down either straight or curly but It will probably be curly because m hair is naturally curly and I never get much time in the evening to straighten my hair.  Newlook - £2.99














All I can say to this I love the festival look so I thought If I couldn't go to a festival I would take the look to Ibiza with me. I would wear this when my hair is down either straight or curly but It will probably be curly because m hair is naturally curly and I never get much time in the evening to straighten my hair.  Newlook - £2.99












I bought silver, raspberry and top coat. boots - £2.99 




















No comments:

Post a Comment