Tuesday 22 May 2012

Colour Trends -Think Pink

Yes, its official and its here the hot colour for summer 2012 is....PINK! being the girl I am 2012 is defiantly the best year because I love pink..i'm a girly girl when I have the chance to be. 
All of the River Island designers have been out in force to make sure there is plenty of pink for you to pick from and I have to say they are bang on trend...
Celebs In the Trend





Here Michelle Keegan showing off her bang on trend dark coral midi skirt. 




















Here new in this season the dipped hemmed light pink skirt from River Island, I will defiantly try and get one of these in my case for Ibiza!



My Picks








I think this little pink love heart dress is so sweet and perfect for the summer - River Island £30




















I always think you can never go wrong with a bright and bold coloured paired of jeans for the summer. If this was me I would pair them with a white/pale top with white/pale pumps. - River 
Island £30







Sorry for the layout not sure what happened?! Love Yous (: xox








No comments:

Post a Comment