Wednesday 23 May 2012

Beauty Bits - New Foundation

          I just want to start and say I am so sorry I haven't done a post in a while I'm back at school and they have been giving us loads of homework, but I will try and do a post here and there where I can!
          My moose foundation ran out so I went to go and buy some more but the shade I usually get was out of stock, so my friends Emma recommend I should try:






Maybelline 'the eraser' 
























          When I first saw it I didnt really know what to expect because the foundation looked quite thin and watery but the first time I used it I was very surprised. Because I'm a teenager and I think the one thing we all hate about growing up is getting spots...but this foundation covered them for most of the day and unlike most foundations it didn't dry my skin out. 
          They have quite a few shades so it is very easy to find the perfect match for your skin tone(I would put up a picture of what it looks like on my hand, but because it is such a close match to my skin tone it just blends in and makes my skin look silky and smooth!) 
         Once again I am sorry for the layout i'm not sure what is happening to my posts...(:  See you later my babeyy'Gs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment