Wednesday 23 May 2012

Fashion Time - Simply British

          Since the Queen Jubilee is coming up I thought I should do something topical, so I am looking at everything British fashion and accessories so enjoy <3
- For the people who read my blog a lot you wont be surprised by what my 1st choice is...




Its got to be Union Jack shorts...everyone should have a good pair of shorts to show off this summer and the best thing is they aren't that expensive! - Miss Guided £24.99
















Not to everyone's taste but I may sound crazy but I actually quite like them! -  Topshop £15.00




















Something that I have always liked it nail foils but my nails have never been long enough for them to look nice on me - Topshop £6.50


















Now its getting hotter I wish I could wear one of these everyday... New Look £3.99





No comments:

Post a Comment