Friday 15 June 2012

Fashion Time - 50's

The 50's look is back and better than before! The 50's look is all about putting pastel colours with denim shorts and tops, car print and floral...but make sure to make it your own and make a statement with your own accessorize! Here are just a few items to get your creative juices flowing...
I don't have very many pairs of jeans in my wardrobe buy if I am honest I do really want some pastel coloured jeans, they go with most things. Missguided - £19.99

I don't own any skirts except of my school skirts, I'm not really sure why but me and skirts have never really got on. Missguided - £14.99
Thought I might throw in a cheeky little car print dress, just to make you smile! Newlook - £17.99
Sorry I couldn't resist... Topshop - £8.50

Thats all for now...Love yous (:xox


No comments:

Post a Comment