Monday 27 August 2012

Spa Magik- Salt Brushing

So I know it was quite a while ago, but I've done it as I have promised, the review on the products I got sent from Spa Magic (In my defense I have been on holiday for a like 2 weeks) So I thought to add a different view to my  blog I would ask one of my friends to use the product and see what they think.. instead of just having me just going on about what I think, I think it would be nice for a change. 
So I have used my friend Lucie as a kind of Guinea Pig(wish her luck)  we used Spa Magik's Salt Brushing on her legs, which is meant to scrub all of your dead skin minerals and leave your legs soft.

So I'm going to do this like a kind of question answer review.

Q:How did your legs feel before you used the Salt Brushing?
A:Before I used the Salt Brushing my legs felt quite dry and rough, because I shave my legs the skin must of been quite damaged from going over my legs loads with a razor which is why they were probably dry.

Q:How did the product feel while you where rubbing it on your legs.
A:When I was rubbing it on my legs it stung a little but after you washed it off with warm water the stinging went away, it also left my legs smelling tropical. 

Q:Was it a messy product to use.
A: It was when I was rubbing it on because they are separate crystals but then again I am a messy kind of person.

Q: How did your legs feel after the salt was washed off and your legs where dry?
A: They felt really smooth and soft, they also smell really nice and I feel clean and fresh.

Q:How did you find the overall product?
A:I was really impressed with this product, it really does do what it says on the packet and I would defiantly consider using this product again and some other products from within the company. 

I hope this review will make you consider using these products because honestly I have used them before and they really are amazing! Spa Magik <- this link is to Amazon where you can buy any of the Spa Magik products...Enjoy! Love Yous :)xox





No comments:

Post a Comment