Friday 24 August 2012

Miss Guided order...

...Well If I am honest I am actually really disappointed in my Denim shirt I got from Miss Guided...the main reason is because when they got delivered to me one of the pearl coloured poppers was smashed but it was too late when I noticed it because I had already worn it and thrown the return forms away. Also on about the second time I was going to wear the shirt, I was doing up the poppers and one came off clear in my hand, luckily my dad is quite the handy man and fix it with some super glue. Another thing I am quite annoyed about is the jeans that I bought with the gold square studs down the sides, come off really easily I was just sitting down and the jeans folded by my knees and a few studs just fell off and now the jeans look a little strange when I wear them because the studs are quite big is its really obvious where they are missing. So overall I am actually really disappointed with my order from Miss Guided this time, but maybe it was just because they were in the sale, but in my opinion even if things are in the sale they still shouldn't be falling apart. Anyway that's enough of a rant for me today! Til' next time! Love Yous! :)xox 

1 comment:

  1. That happened to me to! One of the buttons had broken off and we sent it back and then they lost my next delivery! Pull yourself together missguided! :) x

    ReplyDelete