Monday 20 August 2012

Autumn Wardrobe...

...They FINALLY everything came, moan over! If I am honest they were worth the wait they are so comfy, today I was just around sitting around the house and went out to get a few bits and bobs. Personally my favorite weather is when it is a bit colder because then I can bring out my knitted jumpers, skinny jeans and leggings. I was aloud to order a few things because my birthday is coming up in September so my mum was very lovely and bought them for me.

River Island £35.00
The first one I will tell you about is from River Island and the one I have been wearing today, Its a big knitted grey graphic jumper with the words 'Hey Boy!' across the front of it. I have to admit it was quite expensive but for that price I think the quality is really good. Unlike some knitted jumpers the wool isn't coarse and itchy, it is really soft and nice on the skin.Its from River Island and they have quite a few big jumpers in for their winter stock, here are a few more I quite like the look of...
River Island £35.00
River Island £35.00















My other new jumper is from New Look, I have had my eye on for quite a while now..I don't really know what is it about it I just really like it, maybe because it is a little different from other things in my wardrobe I'm not really sure. But again it is super comfy, but I don't really think I trust my self to just be sitting around the house in it because it is cream, so I'm going to save it until I go out.  But I will admit I think this is a way better price compared to my other jumper, I think most of New Looks stuff is cheaper than River Island I guess its just the different shops. Underneath are some jumpers I liked as well but I preferred this one.  
New Look £19.99
New Look £19.99
New Look £14.99














My next order was from Miss Guided, as you probably know I love Miss Guided stuff because it is quite cheap and good quality. I got two things from Miss Guided one from the sale and one not in the sale. The best thing about it I finally got a denim shirt which I have wanted for ages, one better is goes with my jumpers, unfortunately is was not the one in the sale. Underneath are some different styled denim shirts.
Miss Guided £22.99
Miss Guided £24.99
Miss Guided £20.99


























The other thing I got from Miss Guided was a pair of washed light blue studded skinny jeans, I'm not a person that usually wears jeans but it is always handy to have a pair in your draws. Plus I really do love the pair I bought they are a little bit different to normal jeans because of the studs. These are the jeans that I bought that were in the sale, they were half price so I'm pretty proud of my find. At the moment Miss Guided have some really nice stock in there sale, it is defiantly worth to have a look at.  

Love Yous :)xox

1 comment:

  1. The blogs you produce incurs the much to my knowledge. The skills that are established strongly on the knowledge are very much indemand. I would like to add that your writings adds knowledge to my skills.
    wholesale fashion manufacturers

    ReplyDelete