Thursday 30 August 2012

Summer Of Colour

So summer is coming to an END and I will admit I'm quite happy that i'm going back to school..but is is an important year for me..so wish me luck! But anyway this summer I have had quite a few different colours on my nails! 
So the first colour I had on my nails was this lilac-purply colour..these are my acrylics I got done before I went to Ibiza. The colour was from Maybelline - Forever Strong, that was my first colour of the summer.
  These are still my acrylics but when I went and get my infills done they have to take off the colour and I thought I would have a change of colour and I went for a baby pink this was from the OPI collection, I just thought it was pretty and girly the type of things I like.
Then as I've already posted I went gold for the paralympics! This colour is from Maybelline - Frever Strong. This particular brand of nail varnishes has to be one of my favorites to use because in strengthens your nails because in the varnish there is Calcium, Iron and Silica which all are things needed to have healthy strong nails, they also have one of the best selections of colours to choose from to match your mood and/or outfit.
Then Finally to end the summer I thought I would go for quite a cool colour which is this pretty turquoise colour from Rimmel London - Professional Finish. This brand of varnishes are differently my favorites to use because it has a wide brush to apply the varnish equally also it doesn't leave any brush marks, it leaves your nails shiny and looks professional (hence the name) so this is in my number 1 spot for polishes this summer!    
Love Yous :)xox

No comments:

Post a Comment