Tuesday 4 September 2012

High Street High Tops

Someone has told me that they can't find any nice high tops..so I thought I would try and help them out! I will put up a few I have found with a variety of prices and styles, and see what you all think! 

River Island

River Island - £30 £20
River Island - £30
River Island - £30
Okay, in my opinion River Island's high tops are all very well prices because you could go and get a pair of nike air forces for £70..also I think River Island has a really good selection of both flat high tops and hidden heeled high tops so if you want to see the whole range click here!

Newlook

Newlook - £17.99
Newlook - £17.99
I think this is were Newlook lets it self down on things like high tops becuase they have been around for a while and seem to be staying and they dont really have a wide variety of styles and colours. But if you would like to look at the others click here!

Topshop 

Topshop - £30
Topshop - £30
I think Topshop has done with okay with the variety of flat high tops but they are defiantly winning with heeled high tops! the have loads to pick from, to look at them click here!
When looking for high tops I think people only go and look at all the big brands such as Nike and Adidas...so I went for the under dogs and thought I would show you our high street shops have some nice choices as well! Love Yous :)xox 

1 comment:

  1. I love them all, I would have such a hard time choosing:)

    Sara xx
    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete