Wednesday 5 September 2012

Skin Care - Autumn

Because I'm a teenager, I hate to say it but the rumors are true we have spot prone skin. But to try and keep my skin as clear and healthy as I can I use the following products I'm going to be reviewing!
 The first product I will tell you about is Simple - Facial Wipes, the main reason I use them is because on an average day to day basis I do wear make up so I need a product that not only clears all the make up of my face but also something that my skin hydrated, I have to say these do that and also can be used on all types of sensitive skin. Because it as no harsh chemicals or perfumes. The retail price is £3.20 or something around that depending on the shop.
The next product is my freederm facial wash, I use it most nights after I have wiped off all of my make up with my simple facial wipes. You basically dampen your face over the sink with warm water then scrub the gel onto your face, then you just wash it off by splashing your face with water. The gel has very small balls in it to help get rid of black heads and clear your skin of oils. It has helped my skin out ALOT since i started using it, it has cleared up my skin loads! It costs about £6.29 depending on where you choose to buy the product from.
My last one is my Garnier - rose toner, I put this on last just before I go to bed and it leaves my skin feeling really soft and clear. I use it because I have quite dry skin because being in England the weather is normally quite cold here and that can effect your skin and because I'm me something else to add my list I do have quite dry skin and this does leave my skin feeling really good and healthy. This product is about £2.99 again depending on where you buy it.
These are just the brands I use because I'm not to sure which ones are good for me yet..I think I will have to do some blog browsing to give me a few ideas? 
Love Yous :)xox 

2 comments: