Sunday 30 September 2012

October Wanted List

So the next few things I am going to show you are a few beauty/fashion/genral things that I have been wanting because I have seen them in blogs, vlogs or magazines or have just fancied recently and I want to see what all the hype is about! and plus everyone has stuff they want?!..I just have quite a few ;)
Okay, so number 1 on my Wanted List is the Eos Organic Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet flavor. Well were do I start, people have been talking about these NON STOP on their blogs and vlogs and they have had some really good reviews and comments about them. I want the Strawberry Sorbet flavor because 1. it is in a pink container(and I LOVE pink!) 2. it smells like strawberries and come one who doesn't like strawberries? But don't get me wrong I would love to get any of the flavors they do because the reviews have been so good I just REALLY want to get my hands on one. I think they are priced at something around £5.75 each? So if you ask me I think that is a really good price.

   
Okay, well sorry about the little red tag in the corner, can't get rid of it, sorry. Anyway number 2 on my Wanted List is this Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. For people with naturally curly hair (like moi) this product basically just enhances your natural curls and gives you the 'just come out of the sea' beach hair look. The main thing I love about this product is that it shows you that you don't always have to use heat on your hair to get the gorgeous beach waves you just need a few squirts of this and you might as well just come out of the ocean the sunny california. So I do love this product but it is a little more pricey I will have to admit it is £20.50 for 125ml or £16.40 for 100ml.
Number 3 on my Wanted List has to be Dr. Martens in matt black. Okay maybe I am a little obsessed with biker boots at the moment, but can you blame me? Look at DM's they are just pretty(well in a rocky kinda way) I want to get the black matt ones because knowing me if i got the patient ones I would almost defiantly get them all scuffed up and basically they just wouldn't be very shiny anymore. I love these because they will pretty much go with anything that you put them with leggings, shorts and tights, skinny jeans..anything. These retail at around £89.99 depending on where you buy them from.(I think)
I'm really sorry I haven't posted in a while a lot has happened..back to school and it was my 14th Birthday on the 27th..so I haven't had much time to post so so so sorry! Love Yous :)xox
ps. If you want me to have a look at your October list leave the link in the comments and I will have a look! 

2 comments:

  1. i love the eos lip balms! i just picked up the limited edition alice in wonderland set! new follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I really want that set! sold out everytime I try to get it :) x

    ReplyDelete