Thursday 11 October 2012

Model Own - Disco Mix

I'm really really really sorry I haven't posted in a looong time, but year 9 has been more busy than I thought so I have had looaaddss of homework and projects and stuff like that so I'm sorry and I will try and post as often as I can!
So for my birthday my sister bought me a few lovely beauty products that I will be posting about over the next few weeks or so. The first one I am going to be doing a short review on is Models Own - Disco Mix nail varnish, if I am honest I have never bought anything from the Models Own range because I wasn't too sure on the quality of it, or if it was worth the money or anything really but I LOVE the nail colour my sister got me! It is a sparkly nail varnish with flecks of pink, purple, blue and turquoise in a clear varnish. Because it is a clear varnish I think it looks better with a colour underneath so I put on Big Spender -essie underneath (doing a post on that soon!) I just think it looks better with something underneath it too make it stand out a bit more. I like things that stand out and are a little more bold and the same goes for by bail colour that's why I just L.O.V.E this colour! But you could always just wear this colour with a clear base coat on it, it will look just as fab with a few coats of it on a clear coat, you would just have to do a few more coats so the nail it covered and not all gappy. After my sister got me this colour and I relised how good it was I looked on there website and in the future I am deffenatly going to be the buying more colours from their range. Love yous! :)xox

No comments:

Post a Comment