Thursday 11 October 2012

essie - Big Spender

I have to admit I am a very repeitive person if that makes any sence? I mean once I find something I like and that im comfotable with I dont use stray too far away from it, for me that also applies to make up and clothing brands. Once I find a brand I like I tend to stick to it for a while. Again my sister bought me this for my birthday, but when I have been on my blog browsing I have noticed quite a few blogs have been saying how good this brand of varnishes are, so I'm really happy I got this one; if she hadn't I would of gone out and bought it my self. 


 So this is the colour Big Spender, I would describe this colour has a raspberry/ red wine coloured nail varnish when it is on your nails. I have to say the colour that you can see in the bottle does look a little different when it has been painted on your nails in a few coats. But a really good thing about this product is that it is very thin like some nail colours it is quite thick but is still very paint-able, so you can get a good even look at around 2-3 coats of this colour. I have been into purpley/redish colours recently I think because it is a more calm and suttle colour for Autumn compaired to my bright hot pinks and corals, so I think its a good colour to start getting into Autumn.
Love Yous! :)xox
 

1 comment: