Friday 2 November 2012

Shopping Haul

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while..I've had a lot going on this month..but I am here now and am armed with my Shopping Haul from Westfield Stratford.















The first and only beauty products I got are these nail varnishes from modelsown, in westfield they have like a stool-shop that sells all of modelsown products the stool-shop is in the shape of a spilled nail varnish bottle which I thought was quite cool. They have an offer where it was 6 nail varnishes for £20 and 3 nail varnishes for £12, I got both I got the 6 nail varnishes in the picture for my self then I got the £12 offer as a christmas present for one of my friends. You could pick from any of the nail varnishes that modelsown have so as you might of guessed I was in there for a while..
The next thing I got was this studded cross top from New Look, at the moment I love army/studs so I have been buying bits here and there, this top was £12.99 from their New Arrivals section in the shop. Its quite a light and thin material so I will definitely be wearing either my leather jacket or camo print jacket with this, this winter. The studs on this top are flat and square and they are a bronze type colour.
The next thing I got from New Look isn't that interesting I just got a plain dark blue hoodie to wear over my jumper for school priced at £14.99, but I have to say it is very fluffy and warm for the winter.
At the moment Republic have a sale on the sale items are £10 and under, usually I don't really look at the sale items in shops because they are either never my style or my size but we had loads of time today so I thought I might as well have a look and I found this 'Live, Love, Fly' top and I fell in love with it straight away. It was normally priced at £18 but it was in the sale and reduced to £10. It is a muscle man style top, with a high neck line and it is quite a think material but it doesn't have a hem line at the bottom and is slightly frayed.
When I was coming out of the changing rooms from trying on the 'Live, Love, Fly' top the girl who was working in the changing rooms was wearing this jumper and I really liked it and I asked her if she could please find me one and once she had found one she came back and said it was the last one and that it had been really popular. It is a dark army green jumper(picture makes it look grey, sorry) with dark bronze/silver studs on the shoulders it was £25 and I think I am going to get very use of it considering the weather so far this autumn/winter.
Again I am really sorry I haven't posted in a while..let me know if you like the shopping post hauls, it really helps me out! Love Yousxox

No comments:

Post a Comment