Monday 11 June 2012

Music Bit - Summer Time Ball

          Last Saturday (9th June 2012) I went to Wembley, to Capitals Summer Time Ball! I know just about everybody wanted these tickets so I was VERY lucky to get tickets. The whole of the Summer Time Ball was about 6 1/2 - 7hours long..I know it sounds like AGESS but the time went soo fast! But I was in the 1st lot of seats, I felt really sorry for the hundreds of people in the standing there legs would be killing them!
         
          The line up was amazing: Coldplay,Kelly Clarkson, Flo Rida,Katy Perry, Justin Bieber, The Wanted, Usher,Jessie J,Ed Sheeran, Pitbull,Example,Cover Drive, Rita Ora,Lawson,Conor Maynard,Cheryl Cole, Dizzie Rascal and Rizzle Kicks!
This is the view from my seat, I know it wasn't very close but it was pretty close considering there was about 80,000 other screaming people there. I really wish I was in either the standing or the golden circle.

Of course my favorite artist was The Wanted! I hate to admit this but I was in tears when they came up from the stage...I got some really funny looks but oh well I LOVE them! Tom (second from left) even threw the leather jacket he was wearing into the audience! 
My second favorite artist would have to be Flo Rida! Oh my fangirl moment or WHAT?! he came out in a very swish leather,studded waistcoat. But then bout 2 songs in he stripped off his waistcoat to reveal his hench body to somewhere around 80,000 screaming fans. He also got carried around the front and sides of the standing audience on the shoulders of his bodyguard who was were a leather jacket saying strong arms.

The final artist that I am going to be telling you all about is J-J-J-Jessie J (sorry couldn't help my self) I have to say she was actually AMAZING! she kept the crowd up and dancing through her WHOLE set! Half way through her set she made a really beautiful speech about how we should all be proud of who you are, I would say most of the area had tears running down their cheeks...including me.
love yous (: xox 
p.s please follow/subscribe/tell as many people as you can about my blog! Any of them would mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment